- Durable rubber construction
- Holds standard size doggy bags (2-5/8" x 1-3/8" rolls)
- Top thread-thru hole for easy access
- Top flap snap closure
- Rear strap snap closure
- Vegan friendly
- Supports recycling and clean-up efforts
- Each one with unique markings and texture (Please allow for slight variations in color and texture of this handmade, recycled product.)
(Leash not included; comes with one roll of bags to get you started!)
Your purchase directly supports the Alabi Recycling co-op.
Located in Santa Ana less than an hour from the capital, Alabi Recycling works with found scrap materials. Mario Alabi and his crew craft our popular inner-tube belts, wallets, and bags. The inner-tubes are found tossed aside in abundance, the by-product of El Salvador’s common "taxi" trucks that navigate the very rough mountain roads and whose inner-tubes need regular patching -- until they can’t be patched. Mario drives around in his motorcycle with sidecar and gathers them up, bringing them back to his workshop: an industrial washing machine and sewing machines. Once working solo, he now employs a small crew to convert the found rubber scrap into functional and durable accessories. This project both helps the environment and provides jobs in the community.