White blossoms pop against deep natural indigo on this roomy tie-dyed shoulder bag. Dyed with organically-grown indigo from the Santa Ana region.
- Natural indigo color
- Machine washable
- Cotton canvas body and straps
- lightweight cotton lining
- zip-closure interior pocket
- stainless steel ring and eyelet findings
- Supports sustainable organic farming
Fairly made by Alma de Anil
Dimensions: 16"x12"x 6.5" straps measure 15.5" long
Please allow for slight variations in color/pattern in this handmade item.
Your purchase directly supports an organic indigo farm in the Santa Ana region of El Salvador. Ten families are supported by Alma and her textile designs, who also provides space for them to grow their food crops.